OUR EFFP TEAM
Ellice-Flint Financial Planning employs a committed, friendly and enthusiastic team of advisers and client service personnel who maintain a highly personalised approach to clients. All senior advisers have achieved the industry's leading course of study and monitor industry and market trends ensuring their advice is relevant.
More than 18 years’ experience in the finance industry
Manage over $600M on behalf of clients specialising in investment, wealth creation, superannuation and retirement planning strategies for high net worth clients.
Dedicated to staying one step ahead of the market and has the ability to simplify complex situations and provide a solution in a short period of time.
Believes planning your financial future should be a positive experience.
Prides himself on keeping up to date with legislative changes, investment markets and new client strategies
Nominated as the 2010 and 2006 Rising Star Award (Association of Financial Advisers)
- Worked in the insurance industry since the year 2000
- Having worked both inside and out of insurance companies has helped her develop a very strong technical knowledge of the industry.
- Her greatest strength is her ability to provide clients with easy to understand information on insurance policies; therefore providing them with the most appropriate cover considering their personal and financial circumstances.
- Passionate about protecting the lives of her clients against the financial hardship that a health crisis could affect on an individual, family or business.
- More than 10 years’ experience in financial planning, investment market and asset management
- Manage client investment portfolios by working closely with Ellice-Flint Financial Planning’s Investment Consultants, Financial Planners and Chartered Accountants.
- Deeply aligned with Ellice-Flint’s investment philosophy of achieving top tier returns through investment managers selection and asset class diversification.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) - the most respected and recognised investment management designation in the world
- More than 9 years’ experience in the industry and works closely with the CEO as an associate adviser
- Conducting investment research and providing analysis for client portfolios
- Other responsibilities include tailoring recommendations for each client portfolio, client communication, client reporting and assisting with monitoring changes in client portfolios.
- Has a positive outlook on life and enjoys working with his team to provide clients with exceptional service.
Ross has over 30 years experience as a senior executive in the accounting and financial planning industry. Before founding Ellice-Flint & Co in 1985, Ross established at Coopers & Lybrand. Today, as a taxation specialist and a Fellow of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ), Ross’ expertise is widely sought after in the industry.
His expertise includes:
- Business & investment structures and restructuring for public trading trusts and privately owned organizations
- Advising high net worth individuals and family groups including the set up and management for asset protection and estate planning
Ross’ key strength is coordinating a team of experienced staff members including wealth management at EFFP, to guide and manage client’s needs ensuring compliance and commercial outcomes.
More than 10 years’ experience in advising trustees of Self-Managed Super Funds and private clients
Specialising in client portfolio, strategy development and self-managed super; He has a great depth of knowledge and experience in all financial advice areas and funds management.
Regular contributor to national media on the subject of self-managed super
Passionate about client education and providing and structuring individual client solutions.
Office and Compliance
- More than 7 years’ experience in financial planning compliance and risk protection.
- Strong understanding of auditing and investigative practice and process within the financial planning industry.
- Responsible for internal audit and liaison with external bodies to ensure Ellice-Flint Financial Planning’s AFSL responsibilities are continuously met.
- Working closely with the investment manager on implementing human resource management strategies that enable the firm to recruit, train, and retain a high performing and motivated workforce.
- Joined Ellice-Flint Financial Planning in 2014
- Works closely with the CEO as an associate adviser conducting investment research and providing analysis for client portfolios.
- Responsible for tailoring recommendations for each client portfolio, client communication, client reporting and assisting with monitoring changes in client portfolios.
- Prides himself with a great level of attention to detail and strong technical and communication skills.
- More than 22 years’ experience in the finance industry
- Principal of Ellice-Flint Financial Planning; Responsible for the Risk Management Division
- Specialises in mortgages, superannuation, personal insurance, and key man/ business insurances
- Her greatest strength is her client relationships; many private clients have followed her throughout her career
- Prides herself on providing quality advice with a high level of integrity and an intuitive knowledge of financial products and services
- Has been the recipient of numerous awards including, 'Personal Banker of the Year', 'Supervisor of the Year' and 'Insurance Adviser of the Year' while at National Australia Bank.
More than 10 years’ experience in the financial planning industry
Being interested in financial planning at a young age, Elise started investing in shares and property in her early 20s
Strong focus on educating clients by simplifying the often-confusing jargon of the industry to allow them to make informed choices about their financial lives.
Elise believes working closely with her clients to accumulate their wealth, protect their wealth through insurances and continual monitoring of their situation, will maximise the probability of her clients achieving their longer term goals and objectives.
Certified Financial Planner (CFP) through the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA), the highest financial planning qualification worldwide.
- More than 3 years of experience in the industry
- Works closely with the whole team in preparing strategies and advice pieces for new and existing clients.
- Works with management on investment research and compliance
- More than 5 years of experience in the industry
- Works closely with senior financial advisers as an associate adviser
- Responsibilities include conducting investment research, providing analysis for client portfolios, clear client communication, client reporting and implementing changes in client portfolios.
- Takes pride in ensuring clients are kept well informed and up to date with their portfolios.
Investment Support Team / Admin Team
The investment support team work closely with the advisers and associates in maintaining clients' portfolios. Their responsibilities involve implementing investment recommendations, monitoring client portfolios, assisting in preparation of advice documents and assisting clients with administrative enquiries. The team also assist in generating client reports on a quarterly and annual basis and preparation of yearly tax folders for clients.
(Investment & Insurance)
(Investment & Insurance)
Insurance Support / Admin Team
The insurance support team work alongside our Risk Specialist to provide our clients with a professional Financial Planning experience. Kirra’s main duties include preparation of Statements of Advice and implementation of insurance recommendations in line with the industry's compliance requirements while Cody focuses on providing excellent ongoing service to existing insurance clients - contacting customers and helping them with day to day enquiries.
Ellice-Flint Financial Planning ABN 65 123 906 114 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (Corporate Authorised Representative Number 313312) of EFDB Pty Ltd AFSL 311720.